Name: Andy Blundell
Phone Number: 07730 520264
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- questions or feedback you send us, including your name, email address, phone number
- we use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use our website
Google Analytics does not store personal information (such as your name or email address) all the data is anonymised before being processed.
Google Analytics processes anonymised data about:
- how you got to our website
- the pages you visited on our website
- how long you spent on each of our web pages
- what you clicked on while using our website
How we get the information and why we have it
By entering your details into our website forms, you are giving us your permission to provide you with the services you select. Any information you provide to us via this website will only be used by us and our service providers and will not be disclosed unless we are obliged or permitted to by law.
If you contact us by email or post, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content or engage in any disruptive behaviour on this site, we may use your information to stop such behaviour.
We’ll hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you requested. We’ll remove your information once the purpose for collecting it has been met.
We use the device information that we collect to improve and optimise our website and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) The processing is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- make improvements to our website and marketing
- respond to requests for information about our products or services
- provide services to you
We may share this information with employees and suppliers. We may also occasionally be required by law to collect and use certain types of information to comply with the requirements of government departments for business data, for example.
It may also be shared with our technology suppliers, for example our hosting provider.
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
How long we keep your data
We keep your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this policy
- the law requires us to
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access
You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure
You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing
You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability
You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113